April 19, 2009

There will be an update soon... with actual art. I promise. ;)

Some of you out there in Blogger land may remember an art blog called 'The Art of TJ Wright'... it was doing pretty well and then one day it just vanished from the face of this earth, never to be seen again.

Well, that blog was mine and it's disappearance is somewhat my own fault. I say 'somewhat' because I didn't intentionally delete the blog, I actually would have preferred that it still existed and that I didn't have to go to the trouble of creating a whole new one (with a new address) and start building up my followers all over again...

The other part of the blame, I'm throwing squarely at Gmail and it's association with Blogger... Little did I know that deleting a useless Gmail account that I never used would also delete my art blog - even though the Email account I used to register my original blog was completely different and unrelated.

I ask you; Seriously WTF!?!

Anyway, I'm back now and I'm just talking to myself until my loyal followers find me once again and... well... follow me.

I've started working part-time with a small game development company in the Netherlands, working on the concept design for their first commercial release (a PC Multiplayer shooter). I can't say much more than that at the moment but hopefully, I'll be able to upload some of the art for it soon.

1 comment: