August 30, 2010

Influence Map


Something a little different for this update;

Recently, there's been an internet meme floating around called 'The Influence Map' (found here) that's basically a page that anyone can fill in with whatever inspires them in life, work, creation, etc. I chose to do mine about my artwork and what inspired me to start painting and also what inspires me to keep going and improve.

I've also subscribed to Feng Zhu's Design School YouTube Channel this week. Feng Zhu is an awesome artist known for his Gnomon DVD series and his work on Transformers and the Star Wars films. His YouTube Channel consists of several free tutorials that cover a huge amount of concept design subjects - I highly recommend it and suggest you click on the link below!

FZDSchool Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment