January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!!!

Let's get this end of the world party started. Since I've only got until December 21st this year to fulfill all of my art goals, I'm going to push myself even harder than ever to improve my work to the level I want.

In the very likely event that the world doesn't actually end, I'll be even happier that I'll probably have some new art skills and knowledge to take into 2013 and beyond. :)

This latest painting was finished a couple of days ago but it may as well be my kick-off to the new year. Originally started as a lighting study using a photo of Christian Bale as reference before turning into a portrait of my Skyrim Dunmer character, Tywin Darkwater (in his Thieves' Guild armor).


Thanks to everyone who watches my progress and gives me support, I hope you all have a fantastic 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment