September 26, 2011

Painting Demo - Tormented Demon Part One



Every now and then I get a request to do a video of my painting process and though I've always like the idea of doing one, I usually forget to set up my screen-capture software in time to record what I'm painting.

Well, I finally remembered while doing a quick character design for a short film I'm doing a bit of work on and you can see it on YouTube now.

It's sped up quite a bit but there are still 2 parts to the video (nearly 20 minutes in total) with commentary about my thoughts, etc as I was painting the character.

I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to let me know if there are any other subjects you'd like me to handle in another video.

Part 2: Painting Demo - Tormented Demon Part Two

No comments:

Post a Comment