October 13, 2011

Nuclear Dawn Update

Now that Nuclear Dawn is officially released (yay!), it's time to start showing some of my 'cutting room floor' pieces.

First up is a group shot of the Consortium Team that includes all of the classes available to play in the game.


 These character shots were originally for a Promo Wallpaper but it was decided to instead use in-game 3D models on the background I painted (not this background). Luckily, I was able to avoid painting the entire Empire Team as well before the decision was made.

Next up is the Consortium Support Promo which was another standalone Character Promo I finished back in February and it just seemed to get lost along the way as sometimes happens. It was one of my favorites from the set of character promos I did so I'm really happy to finally have it seen by everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment